Are you just starting your tour business and find yourself a little lost when it
comes to the BUSINESS part of living your professional dream? Or do you own an established
company, but find switching your reservations system over from paper to an internet-based
service like Indexic’s Event Book Manager a little daunting? Is it time for a branding
“re-do?” Is trying to figure out how to optimize your web presence and making social
media work for you a lot like learning a foreign language? No worries! The Indexic
team can help. With over 17 years in the tourism and hospitality business, our team
can help you streamline your business management and make the most of your marketing
Here’s a sampling of what we can do for you:
- Accounting system set-up and Financial Analysis Get rid of your paper system and
get organized! Our accounting team has 26 years experience working with popular
accounting software and keeps up with the latest business-related tax rules. We
can help you make sense of all the numbers and ensure that you know exactly where
your company stands financially.
- Brand marketing and Social Networking Search Engine Optimization, Facebook, Twitter,
Google Adwords, internet advertising and local print media – Get your message out
there and make sure that people can find you easily on the web!
- Company Procedures and Policies Define how you want to operate as a company and
create policy for your employees so things are done consistently to your standards.
From business plans to employee manuals, we can help you cover all the bases.
- Company Image and Branding Develop a company image that defines your company and
what you offer, and make sure that your branding extends across all marketing messages.
- System training services Do you prefer to have a member of our team come in to train
you and your staff in-person on the Event Book Manager system? We offer two hour
seminars for the entire team, or hourly one-on-one coaching to help you get up and
running. We will make the transition to the Event Book Manager system easy to understand