Stand Up Paddleboard rentals with Morsel Munk, helping you have fun and grow young. This rental option is for in-store pickup at 118 Main St., Winsted, CT. If you'd like us to deliver your board, select the Stand Up Paddleboard Rental (Delivery) option instead. Note that the delivery option includes a $10 delivery fee, and is good for delivery within 5 miles of 118 Main St., Winsted, CT.
Select either a 4 hour rental, or extend your fun with a 24 hour rental. Board pick up is at the beginning of the day when the store opens. If you need to pick up later in the day, you can still use this option for a half day rental as long as boards are available.
Stand Up Paddleboard rentals with Morsel Munk, helping you have fun and grow young. This rental option is for local delivery. We are happy to deliver your rental to either Highland Lake or West Hill Pond evenings or weekends. Choose from either a 4 hour rental or extend your fun with a 24 hour rental.
We are happy to deliver your rental to either Highland Lake or West Hill Pond evenings or weekends. If you are outside the delivery area, please book your rental using the in store pick up event.
Experience the beautiful vistas of scenic Highland Lake on a sunset stand up paddleboard tour with Morsel Munk. Dates are Wednesday nights 7/12, 8/9, 8/16, 8/23 and 8/30 from 6:30 - 8:00pm, all from Resha Beach. Spend time enjoying the sights, or sprinting around the lake. Whatever your preference, you're sure to have a great time. The $35 session price (with service fee included) includes a paddleboard, paddle, life vest, and instruction (if needed). The rate is per person, per session. We deliver the boards and get you out on the water. All you do is have fun. Click the "Book Now" link to get started and pick your date.
* In the event a class can't be held due to bad weather, we will work with you to reschedule to another evening. If there are no options that work for you, we will offer you a free half day paddleboard rental, or refund your fee.
* Registration ends at noon the day before each class.
* Cancellations more than 48 hours in advance of the class will receive a refund.
Contact us at (860) 238-4466 or email@example.com with any questions.
* For everyone's safety, you must be a good swimmer to participate, and be comfortable on the water.
* The classes are for adults, 18 and over. Children as young as 13 may participate as long as one of their parents or a legal guardian also participates in the class (separate registrations required).